Journey to the Path of Spiritual Fitness!
Hello! Life on the Road to Happy Destiny is one of newness, growth and joyous expectation!
Melissa and I invite you to join us on a Journey to the Path of Spiritual Fitness! Spiritual Fitness is a process of exploring:
- “What’s next? …And then, after that?”
- Recognizing and celebrating the individual making their way
- One’s connection with a Power other than themselves
This is an opportunity to further define the authentic person you have released and to embrace every moment of every day.
Key to our recovery success is community. Our workshops are for those that are actively participating in recovery. This will be a safe, contained, nurturing community where we will deepen our knowledge and behaviors around:
- Gratitude, surrender and rigorous honesty
- Creating the space to make healthy decisions
- Deepening one’s spiritual connection
This is a highly experiential series of three (3) weekends. Melissa and I will lead exercises that include:
- Guided Meditation
- Closed-Eye Processes
- Breath Exercises
- Mastermind Groups
A Journey to the Path of Spiritual Fitness consists of three, two-day weekends. We will begin at 9AM on each day and end no later than 4PM. This will allow you to commute. We do recommend The Sonesta Suites, if you are traveling, or would like to relax after the day. Their information is:
901 E. Woodfield Office Ct.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
January 11 – 12
February 1 – 2
February 15 – 16
The Center for New Pathways
830 East Higgins Rd., Suite 112
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Melissa Hill, LCSW ACHT
- B.S. Psychology; University of Illinois
- MSW: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy; Transpersonal Coaching
- The Wellness Institute The Sedona Center for Well-Being; Founder
- Private Practice; Park Ridge, IL
Jeff Jones, CADC, ACHT
- B.A. in Business Ohio State
- CADC; Harold Washington College
- Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy; Transpersonal Coaching, The Wellness Institute
- Reclaim Your Joy; Founder
- Private Practice; Chicago IL
- When you agree to attend, you are making a commitment to all 3 weekends.
- You may pay for each weekend as they occur or benefit from a 5% discount by pre-paying for all three.
- The total investment for the three 2-day weekends is $750.00, or $250 per weekend. We accept cash, Quick Pay/Zelle/Venmo or credit card (3.0% service fee will be applied to credit cards).
- We are in network with BCBS PPO and BCBS Blue Choice and will provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Unattended sessions will be charged.
Interested in learning more about our services and how you can improve your mental health in Chicago?