Insight and Healing using Integrative Breath
Please join Kerry and Jeff for an exciting and worthwhile day of powerful healing! This is a day of exploring who you really are as we continue on the path to full awareness. This experiential workshop uses the body mind connection as a process for personal growth and change.
A safe environment, caring and knowledgeable teachers and trained staff will support you. Journey into a deeper understanding of your inner self and receive gifts of insight and healing.
Explore powerful techniques for clearing and releasing patterns and emotions that are holding you back.
- Examine and heal old belief systems
- Learn conscious connected breathing techniques to release physical/emotional stress
- Explore the body, its blocks and boundaries, through movement exercises.
- Discover and develop awareness of our emotions and how they affect us in our lives.
- Look at how the mind works and how it can be used to make changes.
- Open to the possibilities of living your life abundantly and experiencing it fully.
In this experiential workshop, we’ll journey deep into the source of healing, exploring and releasing self-imposed limitations and judgments as you clear the path to your full potential. We will celebrate and honor our journeys while we explore these paths to wholeness and soul fulfillment. We’ll find ways to renew our vitality and increase the feelings associated with love, joy and peace.
Yoga Body Elements
4007 N. Broadway #202
When: Saturday, March 14, 2020
Time: 9AM to 6PM
Registration Information: https://yogabodyelements.com/?s=your+insight+healing
Investment: $99.00 for the full day.
Class size limited to 16.
Registration or additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry and Jeff are Partners at Reclaim Your Joy! LLC, as well as life partners. Kerry is a therapist with offices in Wicker Park and on Michigan Ave. Jeff is an abundance trainer and counselor. Both continue on a spiritual path and love sharing.
Interested in learning more about our services and how you can improve your mental health in Chicago?